Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It's Hot, Let's Wish For Summery Things!


This is the first week I’ve spent in shorts which means it’s just going to get hotter! I'm ready for some beach time and something cute for play time. I even found a great outfit for my brother-in-law's August wedding. Now for some summer eye candy!

My Sugar Doll AMOUR Halter Bikini Top, Claude Donoho Shop 80s Etienne Aigner Straw Bag, Daisy Chain Gang Vintage Peacock Shoes, My Sugar Doll CUPCAKE Bikini Bottoms

Mary Beth Hale Red and Yellow Bakelite Bangles, The Perf Sandal Cherry Red via Mod Cloth, Jibri Online Tropicana Bustier and High Waist Pencil Skirt 


Cherise Design Vintage Style Cotton Dress, Miss L Fire Flora, Vintage on Hudson Vintage Canvas Clutch

***These aren't affiliantes, just things I love!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting!